Offered: First and Second Quarter, First Year
Instructors: Corinne Sandone, Associate Professor
Credits: 1 credit: 3 Lecture hours per session
- Department digital computer lab
- Department library and archives
- Instructors’ office files
- Half tone and line reproduction examples of student work
- 1:1 faculty-student interface
- Class critique
- Discussion of student’s own work from media courses
- Final grade
Four group sessions.
All students with disabilities who require accommodations for this course should contact Catherine L. Will, Disability Services Coordinator for Graduate Biomedical Education (email@example.com or 410-614-3781) at their earliest convenience to discuss their specific needs. Please note that accommodations are not retroactive.